Innovative Vision in Real Estate
- Friendly and Professional Approach
- Feasibility of development projects to maximise your investment value
- Languages: Vietnamese and English Speaking
- Assistance in investment strategies and obtaining Australian residency
- We put client first, client’s goals are our goals
- Dealing Real Estate with Real Professionals
- Project marketing and Supervising
About VNAU Real Estate
Our company structure is designed to help property owners to maximise their capital investments and minimise your tax. We will show you how.
We have connection overseas, we advertise your properties overseas and in Australia.
VNAU Real Estate has a good relationship with contractors such as Architects, Building Contractors, Financial Services, Immigration Agent, Capital Investments, Lawyers. Should you require any of these services please do not hesitate to contact us for more information.
With our strong foundation in estimating for projects, specifically development, we offer a detailed feasibility study of your project “Free Of Charge”. We estimate the profit, tax payable, operating costs. We also market and manage your projects, such as off the plan. We refer you with a reliable contractor.
In parallel with this, VNAU Real Estate offers assistance with immigration to Australia using your investments in Australia. A rule of thumb, minimum of $5 million investment will entitle you to enter residency status in Australia, conditions applied. We also assist and refer you to an appropriate Immigration agency.
Ten Incentives for You to Hire a Real Estate Agent
- Real estate agents are experienced and fully trained in their field.
- Estate agents are ideal “middle men.”
- Agents have extensive knowledge about your neighbourhood or suburb.
- They can help you find a good real estate price.
- Agents have access to current market condition data.
- Gain access to a network of professional industry contacts.
- Real estate agents are good at negotiations yet manage to keep your
- information confidential.
- Professionals handle bureaucratic paperwork and property laws knowledge.
- Estate agents provide all relevant information even after your settlement date.
- A relationship is created for business in the future.